This service focuses on remote data acquisition using sensors, crucial for digitalization in various environments, including indoor, outdoor, static, or mobile applications. Utilizing low-power Cyber-Physical-Systems (CPS) comprising electronics, embedded software, and wireless communications, it facilitates the collection and cloud processing of sensor data in line with business needs. The service also highlights the significance of choosing the right Low-Power Wide Area Networks (LPWANs) technology for system performance and battery life optimization.
• Industrial IoT: Machinery health and performance tracking.
• Smart Agriculture: Soil moisture, temperature, and humidity monitoring.
• Environmental Monitoring: Air and water quality, weather conditions.
• Asset Tracking: Location and condition tracking of assets.
• The service begins with a one-day introduction to IoT and consultation to determine functional requirements.
• Creation of a technical requirements document outlining the chosen IoT technology, proposed implementation, and any limitations.
• Sourcing of components and sub-systems.
• Provision of a functional demonstration system for monitoring chosen IoT sensors, including an online dashboard for real-time and historical data monitoring, and alert configurations for parameter deviations.
A demonstration system with electronics, sensors, a LPWAN communications module, and a cloud dashboard for sensor data display. Alerts can be configured via email or SMS. Custom hardware development is available at an additional cost, following a technical requirements specification.
Applicability: Suitable for SMEs in any sector, especially for outdoor use cases and large indoor spaces.
Delivery by: ATU – WiSAR Technology Gateway
Duration: Typically 8 weeks (duration depends on component availability)
Delivery Format: Hybrid
Price: €14,000 – €18,500 (including €500 material allowance), with full cost eligible for 100% discount under the De Minimis State Aid mechanism for SMEs*
De Minimis Aid is a form of financial support provided to organisations by government authorities. Data2Sustain may offer service discounts of up to 100% to eligible organizations through De Minimis Aid, subject to a cap of €300,000 over three fiscal years per organisation. Our team will follow up with you after booking to determine your eligibility for De Minimis Aid and provide further details on how it can benefit your organisation’s digital transformation.