This workshop is inspired by Gartner’s 2022 report on the role of knowledge graphs in AI-driven enterprise applications. It offers practical guidance on developing and implementing knowledge graphs (KGs), focusing on the standardisation of semantic models (ontologies) and their integration in various industrial domains. Participants will learn about the significance of knowledge graphs in Industry 5.0 and their broader applications in AI technologies, along with hands-on demonstrations of methodologies and tools for building ontologies.
• Understanding the importance of knowledge graphs and interoperability.
• Exploration of Semantic Web, Linked Data, and the need for ontologies.
• Insights into FAIR data principles: Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable.
• Guidance on finding, linking to, and developing ontologies, including the Linked Open Terms methodology (industrial version).
• Overview of tools for ontology development and use cases in systems engineering, manufacturing lines, spot welding, etc.
• Integration of knowledge graphs in AI applications and the broader ontology ecosystem.
Participants will gain the knowledge to adopt and develop ontologies, ensure data adherence to FAIR recommendations, and use semantically interoperable data in AI applications.
Delivery by: University of Galway and Insight
Pricing: Open Access at 2,500 euros. (Eligible for discounts under De Minimis State Aid*)
De Minimis Aid is a form of financial support provided to organisations by government authorities. Data2Sustain may offer service discounts of up to 100% to eligible organizations through De Minimis Aid, subject to a cap of €300,000 over three fiscal years per organisation. Our team will follow up with you after booking to determine your eligibility for De Minimis Aid and provide further details on how it can benefit your organisation’s digital transformation.